Based in New Jersey, United States
Spirits of Anglerwood Forest is a narrative-focused adventure. The night after your father teaches you a strange ritual, you wake up to find both your parents gone. You play as Edgar Fenn, a farm boy who sets off to find his missing parents. Every night you must protect yourself by lighting the lanterns found throughout the forest. However, spirits lurk in the trees, so you must plan and choose carefully the order in which you light the lanterns to stay safe. As Edgar journeys deeper into the forest, he learns more about the area where he grew up, meets new people, and uncovers a mystery about his family.
Spirits of Anglerwood Forest was created by game developer Mike Braverman. Throughout development, he taught himself in art, animation, music composition, and writing to be able to create a compelling journey that could be experienced on a phone.
- Uncover the mystery across 12 chapters.
- Tense and strategic gameplay: perform the ritual each night and avoid the forest spirits.
- Atmospheric autumnal setting inspired by early 20th century North America.
- Day/Night: Survey the area and talk to residents during the day, protect yourself when the sun sets.
- Explore the different locations throughout Anglerwood Forest!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Mike Braverman
Mike is a game designer and developer working primarily in Unity.
More information on Mike Braverman, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Spirits Of Anglerwood Forest Credits
Game Designer, Programmer, Writer, Artist, Animator, Composer